A reminder to parents and students who received a 4.0 awards ceremony letter to join us in celebrating this achievement on Wednesday, March 12th at 7:00 am with a light continental breakfast and awards ceremony. Breakfast will be served in the student cafeteria beginning at 7:00 am followed by the awards ceremony from 7:30 – 8:15 am.
Scheduling Parent/Teacher Conferences Online
Conference Dates: March 20 and March 21
Spring 2014 Parent/Teacher Conferences will be held on Thursday, March 20 from 5 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. and on Friday, March 21 from 8 a.m. - noon. District 203 uses an online application called PTC Wizard for parent/teacher conference scheduling. We will open registration for parent/teacher conferences at the following times:
Scheduling Portal opens on Monday February 24; closes on Thursday, March 6.
Junior High Schools:
Scheduling Portal opens Tuesday, February 25 and closes Thursday, March 6.
Naperville Central High School:
Scheduling Portal opens on Thursday, February 27 and closes Thursday, March 6.
Accessing PTC Wizard for Parent/Teacher Conferences:
To schedule conferences, parents will access the PTC Wizard Scheduling site at https://naperville203.ptcwizard.com. The PTC Wizard Parent Guide (PTC Wizard Guía para los Padres) explains how to use PTC Wizard and answers login and other common questions. Details regarding conference scheduling are:
1. Parents will access PTC Wizard to schedule conferences.
2. On-line conference scheduling is for grades K-12 (not early childhood).
3. Parents will need to use their Infinite Campus Portal username and password to sign into PTC Wizard. (NOT their student’s name/password.)
4. It is recommended that parents confirm their ability to log into the Infinite Campus system as soon as possible.
5. Parents that do not yet have an Infinite Campus Portal username and password, or who have forgotten their username or password, should reference the PTC Wizard Parent Guide OR the Campus Portal Login FAQ.
6. PTC Wizard will automatically send emails to parents after scheduling conferences. Parents should verify that their email address is correct on the Infinite Campus Portal site under the “Contact Preferences” section.
Your schools will communicate additional scheduling instructions as needed. If you are unable to schedule conferences due to limited internet access, contact your school for assistance.
If you need assistance scheduling conferences, feel free to call one of the following during school hours:
Student Last Name
A – D = Sandy Henkelman 630-420-6435
E – H = Tina Zientarski 630-420-6422
I – K = Karen Korbas 630-420-6440
L – N = Gigi Leclair 630-420-6432
O – R = Linda Arneth 630-420-6554
S – V = Pam Ford 630-420-6436
W – Z = Vicki Sadowski 630-420-6437
See the Advanced Placement page for registration information, schedule of exams, and transportation permission form.
Mark your calendar for next school year’s registration.
The first day of school for the 2014-15 school year is Wednesday, August 20, 2014.
Students with last names A – F will register on Tuesday, August 12th from 8:00 am – 12:30 pm.
Students with last names G – O will register on Wednesday, August 13th from 8:00 am – 12:30 pm.
Students with last names P – Z will register on Thursday, August 14th from 8:00 am – 12:30 pm.
Make- up Registration will be on Tuesday, August 19th from 9:00 am – 11:30 am.
See Naperville Central in action.
Click here to see what athletic and activity events are available for viewing.